Where do you
Do you remember how it started?
The good old days: a couple of guys and two trucks.
It was clear how to manage a small company: spreadsheets, phone calls, direct orders and close relations with workers.
What happened since then?
The bigger business, the less clarity.
- The more tasks and processes there are in a company, the more intense and chaotic the manual management becomes
- The management system starts to resembel a maze, it becomes more and more complicated to control it
- Absence of clarity leads to lots of human-factor based errors, overlaps, planning’s problems and bottlenecks
What could bring the control back?
Automate systems to increase workflow visibility and simplify the decision making.
According to a McKinsey report, 45% of current paid activities can be automated by today’s technology, an equivalent of $2 trillion in total annual wages.
We listen to you.
You define the needs and we build the solution.
Based on your business needs and technical due diligence our team will implement the best IT strategy for your company.
- Custom TMS development
- Business intelligence, reports and analytics
- Legacy system refresh / optimization
- Data migration and standardization
- Performance optimization
- IT audit and strategy alignment
- 3rd party integrations
What features will you get?
- quotes and invoices
- rates management
- accounting and payrolls
- lead conversions
- document generation
- route planning
- crew assignment
- warehouse management
Data-driven decision making
- company management
- asset management
- vendor management
- workflow control
- alerts management
- escalations management
- AI-powered chatbots
How does it help in decision making?
your decisions data-driven.
- Detect hidden data patterns
- Uncover new opportunities
- Identify actionable insights
- Visibility into KPIs
- Visualize your data story
- Eliminate time waste
Reporting and analytics:
- Import, connect and standardize data
- Access multiple data sources
- Integrate with mobile apps and TMSs